Friday, January 12, 2007

TGIF

I'm so excited that it is Friday!!! We get to wear JEANS to work, I'm going to TWO crops tomorrow and then to make it even more special, it's a THREE day weekend! I'm a simple girl, it doesn't take alot to make me happy.
As soon as I get home tonight I'll start pulling together the stuff for the crops. I'm hoping to get some cards done, especially the Retirement card I volunteered to make for a lady at work, and a few pages from the holidays. I have a few "Pre-made" LO's that I could use and then I'll accomplish something and feel good about myself. Must also remember to gather as many of the TLC sanders as I can find for the ladies at the YMCA crop. **Note to self--pull out sanders**
The rest of the weekend I will probably just hang out at home with my HSS & DS. My DS is going over to his dads for one of the days of the weekend but is supposed to be here most of the rest of it. I'd like to go outside with him and get some pictures of him playing with all the RC stuff he got for Christmas. Oh..and I need a picture of him playing video games so I can use the great Jolees embellishment I got. Always thinking about the next scrapbook layout.
I hit the local Michaels last night on the way home trying to find some cute Valentines stamps they were supposed to have. I only found tiny ones but then managed to clean out their 70% after Christmas stuff. I think I have enough stuff now for next Christmas for Co-worker & school chums/teachers gifts. I bought some other things that they consider Christmas but can be used for other things like set of 3 nesting boxes. You are supposed to make a Santa out of it but to me it is a set of three boxes w/lids for $1.49. That translates to three gifts per set.
Greys was good last night and ER was exciting and they left us hanging. They didn't even give us any previews. Man!! It's a good thing CSI was still on reruns (what's up with that??) or I'd have never gotten to sleep.
Ok, I resolve to get to work before noon today so I have to run. I promise to put some pictures on here soon. I told my future BIL to check out the blog & he'd see holiday pictures but then discovered unless he scrolls way down he won't see any. Sorry David. I know other people put pictures on their blogs everyday but if I tried to do that I'd really never get to work. Guess I could get up & on the computer at 5am like they do but not gonna happen. It's bad enough getting up at 6:15 to get the DS off to the bus stop. Anyone that knows me well knows I'm not a morning person. If you want to stay up all night cropping, I'm your girl. Get up at 6am to go to a great yard sale...count me in. Get up early just to get up?? ARG!!!!
Til later...........................

No comments: