Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hump day

or so I think. With all the four day work weeks lately & school going back this week on a Tuesday, I'm not really sure what day it is. Oh yeah, then there is "Friday night lights" which used to be on Tuesday and now has been switched to Wed., no wonder I can't figure out what day it is.
Not alot else going on. I was mentioned on another blog today. HELLO JESSIE!!!!!! She is a friend from work that I adore. She actually got me started (well her and my mother asking me EVERYDAY if I'd read so & so's blog) on this blog thing. She had one & then she never posted anything. We got her rehooked up yesterday and this mornng I'm running late for work because she posted a new entry & mentioned me and I had to comment and now here I am. Good grief I'm starting to have Plain Jane disease (inside joke for those of us that are addicted to her blog)
Still working on Wedding plans. I get to where I think I have something figured out but then I can't get the next part figured and it causes me to rethink the first thing. Goodness, after as many times as I've done this you'd think I could do it in my sleep. Actually, maybe I have, that would explain the numbers!! I promise to let all my faithful followers know when an official decision has been made, right after I tell my HSS..*LOL*!
I better jump in the shower (sorry for that frightening visual) and head off to work. I spent most of yesterday working on a "flow chart" of when everyone on our team works so we could try & keep track. Guess it wouldn't look to good if I miss my own starting time I put down...actually, I think I already did.
Till later...................

2 comments:

Cami said...

yes - happy hump day! looking forward to hearing more about your wedding plans :) You are doing great with your blog by the way!

just-jessie said...

LOL.

We may all lose our jobs and the state may go under in the process (because we are that important!) but damn it if we'll have a decent blog.

Keep it up girl!!