Friday, January 5, 2007

Is anyone still here?

I'm not sure if I've offended the entire blog reading community or no one has read my rant from yesterday. I didn't have any comments so I can't tell what you all are doing or thinking. Don't get me wrong, I stand firmly by what I said. Guess I will continue to post and wait and see what happens. As I stated from the beginning, this blog may end up being for my own amusement but if anyone else enjoys reading it...so much the better.
Now, what am I doing this weekend? So glad you asked. I read that there is a Community yard sale Saturday morning so I think I will check that out. Goodness knows I do not need anything but if you think that will stop me..............well you apparently haven't read my 50% off post....see below....not Needing something doesn't keep me from shopping. Beside, there is nothing better than a small town community yard sale. I could find a real treasure.......or more crap to add to my house......we'll have to wait & see. My DS is going to his dads this weekend but not until tomorrow morning. We are supposed to go to the movies at the clubhouse tonight. I'm not sure what they are showing as they don't post a schedule. We've never gone before so it may turn out to be a bust. The rest of the weekend I plan to try & scrap & make a couple cards. My future FIL's birthday is coming up as well as their anniversary. I've already mailed my future SIL's card so I'm golden there.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Our computer decided yesterday that we needed to reinstall our Verizon software so if my HSS doesn't get it to work I may be MIA till Monday. Make it a good one & have fun!!!!

6 comments:

Loretta said...

Hey there, SIL-to-be! Don't worry, you're not alone, lol. I'm reading and I'm with you on the language thing. :-) I keep having a problem with your comment page, but I think it will work this time.

Got a date set yet?

Love you,
Loretta

Anonymous said...

You didn't offend me because my English is impeccable. Besides, you incorrectly used an awful lot of ellipses to be rantin', sister. Just sayin'. Now then. You need to quit bitching about English usage and start emailing me about meeting MCR at a mall in Tampa. Please?

Vera Matson said...

No offense taken here. In fact, I kind of agree with you! Feel free to rant. Our country is great because we can rant all we want! : )

Jennifer said...

I'm here, just didn't have internet yesterday as GA had a huge storm. I posted pics on my blog of how beautiful nature becomes after such ugly weather.

Jenn

Anonymous said...

CHeryl, just wanted to pipe in and say I couldn't agree with you more! You go ranting all you want!

Michele L from Tampa said...

Cody hogging the putter. Hopefully now that Bush and his non american wife are not in Tallahassee we can get back to speaking English and making it a English speaking state. So stupid they had to have it on a vote - it passed - but what the hell? Still no habla english