Monday, January 22, 2007

MUST see TV night

Forgive the second post of the day but I didn't want to include TV banter with my DD's birthday wishes (see below).
I feel bad for anyone that doesn't have a DVR/Tivo/recorder for tonights TV events. 24, HEROS, Prison Break, Studio 60 are all back tonight. ( BTW, if you are not watching Studio 60-shame on you! It is one of the best written shows on TV. The writing is smart, funny, fast paced and very good. )
Guess I should feel bad that TV shows are so important in my schedule...well, on the grand scheme of things..they aren't. However, I will be glued to my seat tonight. If I could cure cancer or solve the worlds problems, I would be doing that. I will, however, enjoy what other people have been paid to create.
Great television shows.
***********SIDE BAR*******Lisa D, email me your address so I can send you a little treat. You were the first person to comment on my Valentines cards.*************
Til later..................................

No comments: