Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Happy Anniversary

to my future MIL & FIL. I only wish I had as many years left so I could get to celebrate 53 years with my HSS. (If we count the years since we met we may make it!) They do not read my blog as they do not have a computer. Shocking I know. They do stuff like READ and Talk and stuff. Anyway, my future SIL drops by here and my HSS will be calling them later so they will know I'm thinking of them. I hope they have MANY more years together, not just for their sake but for mine. That means I get to be their DIL for many years and that would make me happy.

2 comments:

Loretta said...

Remember that even if you and your HSS were not together all those intervening years, you and I have been friends all along. So you've still been connected, by just one degree of separation. :-)

Love you!
Loretta

Unknown said...

It is amazing that they've managed to survive all this time without a computer. I'm still impressed that they have a DVD player! IMHO any time you spend loving someone else counts toward any milestone worth achieving - so there!

Have fun!

David