Thursday, January 11, 2007

Greys is back

tonight!! I'm so glad to see new shows finally coming back on after the holiday reruns. Thank goodness for DVRs cause, lets face it, I have a very calm (I would never call it boring) life and TV is an enjoyable pass time.
Last nights TV fair sucked except for Friday Night Lights. ( I won't even comment on the 20+ minutes that GW spoke-my HSS is a person that knows alot about alot of things and wanted to hear what he had to say. I personally would have rather spent the time packing my DS suitcase to get ready to smuggle him to Canada in a few years to avoid going over to a foreign country -cause lets face it..it doesn't look like we're leaving anytime soon. Hmmm, sorry, guess I did just comment.) The lack of new programing the rest of the night allowed me to play with my new Cuttlebug embossing folders.
I am so glad I bought the original Sizzix from a fellow scrapper cause it work with the CB folders and I didn't have to spend $80 on another machine. I've made up a bunch of embossed papers and plan to take them with me this Saturday when I have a scrapping frenzy day-o-fun. I'm planning to make some fabulous creations which I will try & remember to share with you. (I DID say I was going to use this as vehicle to further my crafting. That vehicle is still in the garage so hope to get some gas in it or at least roll it outside.)
WEDDING plans update: I sent an email to see about a place where we might have the ceremony. I'll let ya know when I get an answer.
Well, once again I am late for work. Good gosh, I'm so glad I do not have a firm 8-5 position. They are having a going away party today for a girl whose job I applied for . Since I haven't heard anything and the girl is leaving in a few days, pretty easy to figure I didn't get picked. I really don't want to leave my current position but the new one had benefits and paid time off. Maybe someday I'll get benefits again **insert pity party music here**.
Til later........

No comments: