Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Farewell Mr. President-Hello Mr. Crist

I will not use this blog as a political platform..............well, at least not today. I will not be on a street corner in Tampa today protesting the war. I appreciate people that feel called to do that. I did wear Red/White & Blue today as my way of showing my love of country.
I voted for our new Gov. I hope he does what he promised. I have made no secret of my feelings about our now "former Gov". (Since I work for the State of Florida..I will not say anything during work hours). I support anyone that supports children & mental health benefits for children.
Right now I'm lucky enough to not be in the Homeowners Insurance nightmare but I hope something is done to lower those premiums.
I can get on a soap box with the best of them...anyone close to me has seen me at work when I feel something needs to be done. Today is not my day to rage against the machine.
I just wanted to say Goodbye to Mr. Ford.....even if I did have to work and I need to mail my bills and can't because they closed the PO's in his honor.
Hello Mr. Crist...................don't let us down.
Till later.................................

No comments: