Saturday, January 13, 2007

My bags are packed

my scrapping bags that is. I pulled more stuff together last night and I managed to have everything consolidated into 4 bags. For me, going to scrap for over 12 hours, four is good. And they are small bags, not the HUGE ones I usually bring. I'm sure that means I have NOTHING I will want when the time comes but I'm on my way. I just read that the "HOSTESS" of our day is running late so mabe I'll get there about the same time as her. Must get in shower & dressed & stop for gas and try NOT to stop at to many Yard Sales and drive straight there & not stop at Joanns or any where else. The place is almost an hour away and there are many temptations between here and there.
Yes, I must be strong.
Screw it.
It's my day to PLAY!!!!!
Til later..............................

No comments: