Tuesday, January 9, 2007

My darn sister

has "tagged" me.



Here are are the rules to play:
1. List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets
2. Tag 5 friends and list them.
3. Those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.
4. Don't forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!



She already tagged everyone I'd tag so I'm just going to answer her questions so we can have World Peace. Feel free to skip this post.



Here we go:
1a. My sons cat has the nick name of "Cat Dog" because she wags her tail exactly like a dog.


1b. Weird- me? My sense of humor.


1c. Dorky- I once had to climb down the ladder of a High Dive at a pool, through many people waiting on the rungs, because I was to scared to jump off.


1d. My sons cat doesn't purr. Never.


1e. I'm the only one of the three sisters W/O a tattoo. (Not sure that makes ME weird.)



There, 5 weird things about me or my pet. Wasn't that fascinating?

No comments: