Saturday, March 17, 2007

Should I stay or should I go??

No, I'm not thinking of leaving my husband all ready. LOL I'm still trying to decide if I should meet my friends at the big scrapbook sale. I really would love to but I still have so much to do. I did make 8 center pieces last night. I'm not sure if I will add the bows or not. That would sure save me time if I didn't have to make 8 bows. I have a Large center piece to spruce up, I bought it at a yard sale and just wanted to "embellish" it alittle. I have the stuff to add to the front of the tables and I'm thinking I won't make bows for that either since I found "Wedding Bells".


Hmmmm. If I go for a little while and then come home and make the food for tomorrow.....I SHOULD have everything done rather quickly.


Hmmmmm.....I DO need to find ribbon for a swap I'm in next weekend. Goodness knows I don't want to give any of MY ribbon away.


Changing subjects...I started printing off some of the wedding pictures. Cari did such a fabulous job. I can't wait to see the ones from dinner. I'm sure she will have more fabulous pictures after the reception tomorrow. Now if I could decide what to wear.

OK, still don't know what I will do about today. It's almost 10 am so I better decide soon. I'd ask Larry but I know he'd say to go, if I want to. ARG!!!!


BTW, Thanks to my friends that commented on the "crash". I'm really glad to be here too. So many of you that read my blog and are my friends today...I didn't even know 6 years ago. I would have hated missing knowing all of you. I believe I would be in a MUCH better place today but...if I get to live another day...I'm exactly where I want to be and have a wonderful life, largely because of the people around me. Thanks!!!!!


Till later............

No comments: