Thursday, March 8, 2007

FINALLY 03/08/07

Start taking bets on who cries first today. I have a feeling it will be me! HSS's mom sent us the sweetest note and almost got me going last night. She is feeling awfully sick right now. Today is her Birthday and I hope she feels better soon. We are going to call her later today to tell her all about the goings on. I so wish she could be here!

I am debating about going back to bed for a little while. I had to get up and do the mom thing. I'm not sure I could go back to sleep if I tried. I woke up about 50 times last night. My left eye is hurting (guess I should have listened to the people who tell you to REMOVE eye make up before going to bed). Maybe I'll put some drops in it & close my eyes for a minute.

I'll try to have at least one picture for you tomorrow. I'm taking the day off to get stuff "official" so maybe I'll have time.

Till later.................

PS...HSS liked my hair gal and she did a super job!!! Yeah. My nails look good..hope I can keep them that way until later tonight.

8 comments:

Michele L from Tampa said...

Count down begins

just-jessie said...

Yay...can't wait to see the new Mrs H!!!

Anonymous said...

WooHoo...I have been thinking about you! Will still think about you all day today!

nicolby7 said...

Thant anonymous was me!

Cami said...

thinking about you today! :) big hugs to you my friend... everything is going to be great! I can't wait to see the pictures!

Loretta said...

Hooray--the Big Day is here!! We are so happy for you and are thrilled that you're finally going to be our SIL--and Jenny's aunt, officially, though she's called you Aunt Cheryl all her life. Many, many blessings to you both!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and best wishes! What an exciting day! I'm really happy for you both!

Jennifer said...

I'm sure you are offically married now...so congrats.

I hope dinner was good. Michele called me on the way!