Wednesday, March 7, 2007

OMG, do you see what day it is??

OK, ok, ok....(Joe Pesci reference)...I'm calm. Really I am. I have my list, I'm checking it twice (OK, a Santa reference-give me a little slack will ya?)..I think I have everything under control.

I picked up the dry cleaning yesterday, got my hair trimmed (against advise of several other women-I LOVE my new gal..she is awesome), got my face areas waxed..hopefully my upper lip won't break out (I remembered it doing that the last time..right AFTER she put on the first drop of hot wax)..Cleaned up my craft stuff from the dining room, straightened up my scraproom...

Today, my HSS gets his hair cut by my gal..that will be the true test of her talents...I will pick up his RX, get Passport pictures made (not sure if we will actually go anywhere but I have it in my mind to have it at one ready)..this afternoon it's a Mani/pedi..(almost had a heart attack yesterday when the gal called to CANCEL my appt for today due to a family emergency. Luckily the gal recommended another place and they had an opening and it will be half the price).

So that my readers don't think that it is ALL ABOUT ME, I have other things to report.

I forgot to mention Prison Break this week....GOOD Grief..they can't buy a break!!

AI last night..I was cleaning but listened as I worked. Was it just me or did the guys suck again?? I almost cringed when Phil was singing. Not good Dog! I still like him and Chris and Beat box boy..the rest..not so much. Speaking of Beat Box boy..HSS says he thinks he's sand bagging. He thinks he's just doing what he needs to stay in till the top 12 then he is going to start kicking butt. He is definitely talented. We'll see about the ladies tonight and then the results tomorrow. Oh yeah, I'll probably miss the results show...I'll be a little busy!

Speaking of IDOL..my buddy, my home gal, my muse..CAMI made it to the top 30 in MM Idol. WOW!!!!! If you don't do scrapbooking you may not appreciate how awesome that is. PLEASE sign up to vote for her and vote next Monday. I promise her LO will rock. If you want to see some of her talent close up..check out her blog. The last few she has posted there will show you what I mean. VOTE!!!!!!!!

Special shout out for my gal pal, DENISE. She got ALL the stamps at Michaels yesterday and has a set for me!!! She had caused a fuss last week (reminded me of me) and the manager actually had set the shipment aside so she could get first dibs. From what I understand she bought all but one of the sets they got in. WAHOO, go girl!!! I can't wait til Saturday to get them at the crop we are all going to. THANKS DENISE!!!!!!!!

OK, I really need to get to work early. I left hours before I'd intended to yesterday cause my buddy, HI JESSIE, talked me into going to BJ's with her. Since she is my buddy and I didn't really have anything to do..we went. That means I have to get there early today since I'm leaving at 4 for my nail appointment. Once I leave there today...I won't be back till Monday.

OH yeah....since people kept asking me if "we were registered"..I went to Target yesterday and did it. I had fun using the little scan gun. I didn't put crazy stuff on there, it's all stuff we can use. No plasma TVs or anything. If you want to check it out..go to Target.com. Speaking of Target, I'm in there scanning away and I hear someone whistle. I automatically turned to see what was going on and there was my friend CARI. She started laughing and asked what made me turn around because someone whistled? I said, because It's all about me!!!!!

OK, MUST go. I'm not sure I'll get back on before the wedding but I may sneak on so please comments so I know you love me. LOL

Til later.........

2 comments:

Loretta said...

Ah, you know I love ya!! :-) We're all thinking of you guys and hoping that tomorrow is as special as can be. It's about time, huh?

Big hugs,
Loretta

Michele L from Tampa said...

so I guess i do not need to hold onto your set of stamps from michaels i found too?