Tuesday, April 24, 2007

To much TV

not enough hours in the day. Or..I need a life! We didn't watch the finale of "Apprentice" on Sunday so all day yesterday I had to avoid Yahoo. STILL didn't see it last night so I'm really afraid to read the paper or look at Yahoo. If you know..DON'T tell me.

Karate last night and then a full night of TV viewing. Watched "DRIVE"..anyone else watching? DH says it's like amazing race & Lost combined. Kinda weird but entertaining for now. "HERO's" was back and would you believe I started falling asleep right after it started. ARG. It wasn't boring, I was just tired. DH kept shaking my foot and I finally got awake enough to see it through to the end. WILD stuff! I'm afraid to say that I was so sleepy that we went straight to bed and didn't watch "24". Cami..don't tell me. We'll watch it tonight or DH will have watched and will tell me later. MAN, falling asleep on the couch at 9pm. What a wimp. Guess it's the 6 hours of sleep I get on average. It catches up with me and especially when my DH is rubbing my feel while we watch TV. Love the rubs but it puts me right to sleep!

Today we are having a party at work to honor the "Administrative Professionals". Since I am technically one..that means me!! Yesterday one of the members of my team came to my cubie to talk to me & a fellow co-worker. She leaned down and started whispering so the girl next to me wouldn't hear what she was saying. Funny thing is, the girl started talking about what they were going to buy the "Secretaries" and as soon as she said that she realized..HELLO..I'm one of the Sec's and the girl in the next cubie ISN'T! The look on her face when she realized what she had done was priceless. Oh, did I mention she is one of three gals we call "The Blondes"? Nuff said.

Tomorrow I am supposed to get a free parking pass for the front of our building. Normally we have to park over a mile away and take a shuttle bus to our building. Several of the supervisors have parking spaces at the building and they have offered those spaces on days they are out of town. Tomorrow is my day to use one of the spaces. WAHOO.

Speaking of tomorrow, my niece Jennifer is having a Birthday tomorrow. Friday her littlest one is having surgery to have his tonsils & adnoids out. (sorry about my spelling..even spell check doesn't know) Quite a week for that family. HUGS to my Georgia family.

I've signed up to be a vendor for one of the "Crops by Beryl" on May 26th. I'm really excited and just got a big box of TLC stuff I'll have for sale. I'm expecting a big box of the NEW products. Hopefully it will arrive before the event. I'm supposed to offer a "Make & Take" and am working on some ideas. If you have any ides of the kind of things you would enjoy doing, let me know. I would appreciate the imput. The crop should be a good one so click on the link to the left and check it out. Let her know how you found out about the crop.

I'm sure there is another night of MUST SEE TV tonight so we'll talk about it tomorrow..unless I fall asleep.

Til later...............

2 comments:

Michele L from Tampa said...

man did you catch up on your blog lol. Almost out of time to blog on mine lol love ya

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the love... we love you guys

Jenn