Tuesday, April 3, 2007

A test

I'm having a cranky morning. I'm not sure why. Finding a toliet full of pee, at work, AGAIN, didn't help my mood. Anyway, since I'm having a cranky morning and have a desk full of stuff to do, I will make this short and leave you with the following test. My friend Jessie had it on her blog and being her ONLY reader..I had to take it. She made 117 .....I got a 127....I found out she used a PENCIL...cheater...I did it all in my head..and since I'm in a foul mood-I think I did pretty good.

http://www.testriffic.com/iq/

If you score higher than me you may want to wait until tomorrow to brag...I'm on the edge baby!!!


Seriously, I'm going to go have a cup of coffe and eat some breakfast. I'll be in a better mood soon. I left the house to early to talk to my DH this morning. Apparently I'm addicted to him and his voice...I'm no good until I've spoken to him and gotten an "I love you baby". I better go call him.

If you haven't voted for MM IDol..you have a few more hours. If I was the LAST entry..I'd look UP one space and see what a winning entry looks like. LOL. No one can accuse me of giving anything away. I'm making you work for it.

On a brighter note....HOUSE tonight.....wahoo...sarcastic humor...that's exactly what I need.

Til later........

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not a cheater...just a slacker. I didn't read the directions. Plus, I was tired. Also I had kids at home so I was distracted. So there!

Loretta said...

I got a 127, too! And I did it all in my poor little chemo-brain, which, let me assure you, is not easy, lol.

So...do we get a prize? :-)

Anonymous said...

That was a fun test! I got a 122 and no, I didn't use a pencil! I hope your day has gotten better!

JulesinParadise said...

Gotta love the House man! Didn't take the test...I already know my handicaps! lol

just-jessie said...

Okay, so all your readers are supposedly smarter than I am (notice how I used I and not me...that was proper grammer)