Thursday, April 5, 2007

Gina-we'll miss your spike

Ok, so Haley made the cut..so to speak and now we will have to wait to see Gina's album at Target. I tried the "seating" method of choosing who was headed home and then they came back from commercial and had them in the groups. Who didn't know which group was the bottom 3 as soon as they saw the choices?? I really thought Haley was a goner and it looked like she did too. Man, and then to make Gina sing her "loosing song"...Smile....OMG. We always think it is cruel to make the looser sing the song that got them kicked off...last night took the cake on "Ironic" songs. I must say, she made it through a heck of alot better than I would have. We are waiting for someone to say "**ck you..I'm not singing that stupid song again"..and storm off. Guess that wouldn't help their futures but it sure would make for some great TV.

IDOL thoughts two----as many of you know...I ADORE Josh Groban. We had a duel between him and Michael Bublae (sorry-I don't know how to spell it) during the recent scrapbook retreat. Therefore I thought it was funny when MB filled in for Tony Bennett last night on the IDOL. OK...someone tell me...was MB drunk or does he always sound like that? He looked and performed like he'd had a few cocktails. Maybe it was just me. Please tell me if I'm totally off base or if anyone else felt the same way.


Reclaimed DS from Karate last night. As it nearly never fails....he came home BALD. For some reason the child can not go to his dads for more than a couple days with out getting a hair cut and it is usually SHORT. I really think his dad is trying to make sure he doesn't have more hair than he does. I've tried to convince my DS that he doesn't have to get it cut or at least not that short but he caves every time. He said he thought it would grow back a little before he went back to school. Sad, silly boy...he needs a lesson in hair growth verses amount of time available....he's not a Chia Pet for goodness sakes. Oh well...guess he'll be cool..temp wise...not in front of the other kids. I've tried to point out to his dad that not many other kids have hair that short but he can't be swayed.


Speaking of the Bald kid, we talked about his birthday and have decided to try & go to Grand Prix. I think he is tall enough and old enough to drive the larger race cars. That should be fun and something all of us can do. I secretly picked up something for him while at Karate last night...shhhhhh..don't tell him. We'll probably take him to dinner and let him get a nice gooey dessert. That should be a great time.

I've lost track, is Greys new tonight? I'm pretty sure ER is still in reruns or off...my DH keeps track of that stuff. We actually fell asleep during LOST last night so don't say anything. I saved it and we will add it to the list of stuff we need to watch.

Still doing three peoples jobs and have a new group of 40 kids I need to enroll. My co-worker comes back tomorrow so I've started leaving stuff on her desk that can wait until she gets back. If I stretch today out enough maybe she can do her own stuff that is scheduled for today. One day late wouldn't be to bad....it would work if I wasn't so darn efficient.

Hope you are having a great Thursday. On another blog I read, Thursday is always RAK day. She encourages everyone to do some Random act of kindness for someone, pay for their toll, buy their lunch...etc. If someone would like to come and do some of this work..that would count. Kidding!!! Seriously, it's a great idea and one that we should try to do as often as we can. Let me know if you do something. She always offers a gift to the person that she picks out of the ones leaving comments describing what they did. I can't do that...well, I COULD but I figure that kind of defeats the idea of doing the RAK. The knowledge that you did something for your fellow man should make you feel all warm & fuzzy with out getting a little $1 prize from me. OK, if you really want a $1 prize I'll give you one. I hope you will do something out of the kindness of your heart.

My RAK is to try and not "deck" my co-worker when she returns tomorrow and once again doesn't thank me for all the stuff I have done for her. Hmmmm...that didn't sound all warm & fuzzy did it? Sorry, this weather is effecting my head and I haven't been sleeping well. Making me very cranky and not fully able to hide it. I'm going to go now and try to find my center...it seems to have fell out.

Til later...................

4 comments:

Cami said...

I was still hoping that the pony-hawk would go home last night. guess i'd better stop getting my hopes up for that to happen. Gina should NOT have gone home. Tom and I were talking about how awful it must be to have to sing right after being booted off the show. I agree about Michael Buble (or however you spell his name!). Tom says...was that someone from a previous AI? lol....

Maybe you need some scrap-therapy! Come over and scrapbook with me!

Michele L from Tampa said...

Sorry still dont do idol - I think it is a stupid show, guess I am the only one. People that should stay are gone and peopel that should go are still there?

Jennifer said...

Idol...I told ya! That DialIdol was right again! It makes me so mad that SanGINA is still there. Yeah, I said it! I am so over that little smiling, Michael Jackson before he was white, pony hawk that looked like a trojan horse, dufus. I really think he may be there until the final 5. I haven't voted one time but I think next week I will vote for EVERYONE else at least 2x to try and help get him to the bottom again. What will we do if it comes down to Sanjaya and DoLittle & they say, "Melinda, you are going home!" Don't you think that there will be a uprising?? I'm with you on the someone saying, "**CK You, I'm not singing this..." I am waiting on that too, lol. I am ready for Simon to throw him hands up and walk off too. He seems frustrated with the show at this point.

Ok, enough about AI. I'm glad you got Mike's bday figured out. What did you get him? U didnt' say.

Love
Jenn

Unknown said...

The replica handbags features classic Monogram Canvas, and specially designer bags has natural cowhide leather on the top. Besides, it has golden brass hardware which include which includes the golden brass twist lock on the leather flap closure and the bottom studs to protect louis vuitton . In the interior, louis vuitton handbags has a cell phone pocket and a flat pocket for additional room.