My sister tagged me. I'm supposed to respond on my blog and tag other people. I normally don't do this but since it will give me a post for today and I can't think of anything else to write about besides to discuss last nights TV shows....why not....here is how this works.
The rules are as follows:1) Link to the "tagger" & post the rules.2) Share 7 facts about yourself- random / weird facts.3) Tag 7 people & link to them.4) Leave comments on their blogs, so they know they've been tagged
So with out further adue..ado..audo..whatever:
Seven Random/Weird facts about me..in no particular order:
1. I've lived in 4 states and 2 countries.
2. I must have total darkness to be able to sleep. No lights what so ever or it bores a hole into my eyes.
3. I bought a stick shift car before I knew how to drive one & didn't realize it until after paying for it! (I was only 16-17 yrs old-cut me some slack)
4. I've had 5 (maybe more) car accidents including one Head-on & one while living in Germany.
5. I won a photography contest from the Tampa Tribune in 1978/1979.
6. I kept a "coffee grinder" my HHS gave me for the 30 years we were apart. It's now in our home.
7. I snore. (NOT a surprise to the people that have "slept" with me)
OK, now I'm supposed to tag 7 people. I'm going to get the ones that haven't posted on their blog for awhile. That will teach you!
Deirdre, LisaD, CARI, JessieG, Beryl, Cami (only cause I miss ya) & Jenna (if you got tagged by Michele too-disregard)