Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Holiday cards

I have finally loaded & fiddled with all my pictures of the cards I've made lately. I hope this works. If not....lie to me!! Click HERE and prepare to be impressed. Well...maybe not the ones that are blurry. I had to take the pictures in total darkness because my camera wouldn't work other wise for some irritating reason and it made it hard to tell some were blurry. Since my DH has been waiting patiently for us to watch BONES & HOUSE ..I really don't have time to fix them. Squint and image how they should look.

BTW, I actually took them to work today and sold two of them. Wahoo..almost enough to retire.

Til later............

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Cheryl, you have been BUSY! These cards look fantastic -- I really enjoyed seeing them all. Thanks for sharing...and congrats on almost retiring ;)

Jennifer said...

Those are great!! Good job

Anonymous said...

you are a cardmaking machine! you go cheryl! thanks for sharing them with us, they look awesome!