Wednesday, February 14, 2007

THANKS for the comments

Since I've had my head up my butt lately, well actually I've been busy getting that scrapbook finished, it has been brought to my attention that people are commenting more. I had noticed that and it made me all fuzzy. DUH that I am, I didn't take the time to comment on that so....


THANK YOU!

I really appreciate everyone taking the time to stroke my fragile ego. LOL!

Seriously, I do love reading your comments and even when I say something that offends a reader (sorry-you know who you are) I'm glad you feel safe enough to call me on it. Keep it up.

Now for some "Shout outs"...

HI to:

Nicolby7
Cami
Loretta
DD
Michele
Cari
Jessie
LisaD
Jenn
Jules

I'll keep writing. Try & stop me ..Grin..

Till later..................

2 comments:

Cami said...

you and your "fragile ego" (yea, right) are too funny. You know we love reading your ramblings...

:)

nicolby7 said...

I think you articulate rather well. I enjoy reading your ramblings!:)