Saturday, February 3, 2007

Surprise visitors & Karate Boy





My mom called yesterday and asked if I was going to be home all day today? I said yes and she told me to be sure I stayed home because "someone" wanted to drop by & see the new house. She finally admitted it was someone from Georgia and that meant my neice Jenna and her family. YEAH!!!! They came mid morning today. My sister came too so she could show them how to get to our house. That turned out to be a joke because my sister hasn't been here since we moved in. She got alittle turned around and had to call for help several times.



These are Jenna's other two kids. We tried to get the baby to stand with his brothers but he was tired and hungry and cranky so no deal. Jenna took alot of pictures that she has promised to email me when she gets home so I hope to get some great ones to scrap.


DS had his third Karate lesson last night. He really seems to be enjoying it. He's at his Dads this weekend. I called him today to see how class had gone. He said good and that he got his sparing stuff last night. I'd asked his dad to get it since I wouldn't be taking DS to class again until Monday.
Guess I'll find out tomorrow how much that is going to set me back.
Better balance the checkbook before then.
I'll leave you with some pictures of the new Karate Kid.Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Michele L from Tampa said...

love the pix. please send us the ones you took too! Mikey is just too serious - hope he sticks with it this time.

Jennifer said...

It was great to see you guys. I'm gonna upload my pics soon and I'll mail them to you. We had fun! Love ya!