Friday, February 2, 2007

Super Bowl Friday & other thoughts

I can't believe the Super Bowl is this weekend. GO COLTS!!!!!!! I will be so happy if Coach Dungy is vindicated by a win. No one deserves it more, in my opinion, than he does. I say that as a Buc fan who was ashamed for the team when they fired him. I say that as a former BEARS fan (loved the Ditka team when the Fridge was running for touchdowns & McMann was the Man!). I will watch the game for the commercials like always but for the first time since the Bucs went..I'll actually care about the Game.


Greys..........good grief!!!! Great show. I can't wait to see what happens next week.

ER....good grief too!!! Can we say DNA? What a mess. Next week...do we see Abby finally agree to marry Luka? She kept referring to him as her husband last night even though she has previously refused to get married.

CSI..on tape......don't tell me!

LOST is back next week!!!!

Don't ya just love SWEEPS?


My DD called me about 11pm last night. First time I've heard from her since the 22nd. I tried not to give her any MOM guilt about not calling & I didn't give her any advise except to PLEASE be smart and go to class and get some sleep!!! DD if you read this, I LOVE YOU!!!!

I tried to get to work early today. I really did. I was going to take DS to the bus stop & leave straight from there. The bus apparently came early so I ended up having to take him to school. Got there at 7am. He informs me he can't be on campus until 7:15. Luckily for him (me) there was someone in the office and I nicely asked if he could wait in there. Yep. Great. Then I headed to Tampa and found out why people hate Morris Bridge Road in the morning. The traffic was backed up almost to Cross Creek. I left my house at 6:50am and got to work at 7:50.

Speaking of work.. We have to park in a lot approximately 1 mile from our office and take a shuttle bus to the building. Depending on your luck that can mean a wait of a few minutes up to 20 minutes for the next bus. We have a parking space at the building that belongs to our boss (yep..they can park here!!!) and she agreed to allow a lucky person to use the space on the days she has to go to another office.

Guess who's day was yesterday?

Guess who didn't know that until 4:40pm yesterday?

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

We are making a scrapbook for a supervisor that is retiring and of course I've been asked to help. We are supposed to be putting it together and doing the decorating today. (Thus the reason for my early arrival) Guess that means I'd better get my work done before we start as I'm leaving at 2:40 to go get my hair done. This three color (read that as Brown, GREY and blond) has got to go.

Hope you have a great weekend. I may check in or not depending on what is happening. I would like to post a few pictures so check back & see if I do.

OH yeah.....check out the post below. I did it late last night so you may have missed it.

Til Later....................

No comments: