Thursday, February 22, 2007

Gals kicked butt

last night on AI. My HSS's favorite is Lakisha (the last girl that Belted out the "Dream Girls" song) She can SANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!! It was amazing to see her go from singing her lungs out to the modest, quiet girl that stood before the judges. WOW!!

Another great night of TV plus the results show for AI. Thank goodness for DVR's.

Days are ticking away. Plans are getting put together.

Got a call from one of my DS teacher's yesterday about another IN CLASS assignment that he "refused" to do. When asked about it later he said he "Doesn't like the class and that's why he doesn't want to do the work". Hmmmmm. ARG!!!!!

BIG food day at work today. The smells are killing me waiting for 11:30. I have to cover the switchboard at lunch time so I don't get a chance to enjoy the "party". Figures.

I hope you are having a great day. Do something nice for someone. It will make both of you feel great.

No comments: