Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Look who was waiting for me when I got back from the bus stop this morning. I walked in the door and a light was on that hadn't been on when I left. Sitting in the middle of the dining room was a chair with a box and a card. Inside the box was this cute guy. You can't tell but he is wearing a T-shirt and jeans and has a Heart Tattoo on his arm. So cute!! My HSS snuck out of bed and placed him for me to find & then went back to sleep. He's still sleeping so I thought I'd jump on & show you my sweet surprise.

I hope you all have a great day filled with love. Even if it isn't with a special someone I hope you realize that you mean something to at least one other person....ME!!!

Here's a close up.

Posted by PicasaTil Later..........................

6 comments:

nicolby7 said...

how sweet for a guy who's not into Valentine's Day!

Happy V-Day to you too!

Michele L from Tampa said...

Cute! Happy Valentines Day Sis

Cami said...

awww! how sweet! I haven't gotten anything for VDay yet - but we're going to Wasaabi for dinner tonight. Yum-O! Happy Valentines Day!!

Kip said...

That's so sweet of him to do that! Happy Valentine's Day!

Jenn said...

Very cute!!! Happy Valentine's Day. We love you.. and WOoooHOOOooO I got a Shout Out! LMAO

wangzi said...

The people at Panerai as "the ultimate chronograph" and, if you listen to the buzz, Panerai Watches may indeed be right. One of the most significant facts about this latest Replica Panerai model is that it is its first in-house manufacture movement timepiece. In other words, there is nothing "off the shelf" about the workings of this watch: it is all Replica Panerai Watches .