Tuesday, January 15, 2008

PaperTreyInk Releases

Maybe we will call this "Enabling Tuesday". Last night at midnight, Nicole from Papertreyink released her new stamp sets. I didn't stay up but did get on line as soon as I could this morning. I've had a GC burning a hole in my computer since before Christmas thanks to my MOM, nephew & Sister (HI!!!!!!!).

Well thanks to them, and an additional donation by my own checking account, I have 5 new sets on their way to me. (She only released 2 new ones but I didn't buy any last month so had to go back & catch up).

As always they are fabulous. I purchased both of the new sets and the others are mostly "Phrase" sets. I just got my new "Word punch" from Stampin UP and Nicole's phrases fit it perfectly. I can't wait to get my hands on all of them. My card stash is seriously depleted.

Take a look at Papertreyink and if you go crazy over there...tell Nicole I sent you.

Til later...............

No comments: