Thursday, January 24, 2008

I can see the weekend

I'm so excited. I get to spend time with some of my favorite women on Friday night and again for most of Saturday. Some of the gals I haven't seen in MONTHS!!!!! I need to pull some stuff together to work on. I think I'll do Valentines cards and maybe a LO or two. Goodness knows I'm far enough behind since becoming obsessed with card making!

Speaking of card making..I can't say enough about the customer service at PaperTreyInk. I got my 5 stamp sets over the weekend and one of them had defective stamps. I emailed them about it and they are sending me a new set! LOVE their products and the people are the best.

Had a chance to spend a little time with my DD last night. She wasn't feeling well and I was afraid she'd cancel but she held firm. I'll probably get sick now but it was worth it. I love her so much and don't get to spend enough time with her. Between school, work and her "sisters" she hardly has a spare second. Her dad lives much closer to her than I do so he usually gets her extra time. It's a treat to get to visit.

I love you J!!!!!

Speaking of daughters, I read a yahoo news story about a girl who found her father after 40 years. She ended up WORKING for him, in his home for 8 months, and they never knew they were related until after she left and discovered she left behind some personal effects from her mother. The "Dad" found them and recognized the items. He'd never known about the daughter as the mother had never told him she was pregnant. Amazing story.

Speaking of amazing, have you read the latest from Nate at CFhusband? God is Good!

Hope you are having a wonderful week. Stay dry and drop back by soon. To my readers in India...what's up???

Til later...............

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I read that story on Yahoo too! How amazing. I'm not that lucky! If only...

CFHusband said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had some dd time. I'm wishing I lived closer so I could attend the crops too. Thankfully though, I have 2 crops this weekend myself to attend down this way, so it's all good! I finally have a weekend off and I'm taking full advantage! Laundry can and will wait!

Denise said...

I'm glad you got to have time with dd...

Look forward to seeing you Saturday night!

Have a good one!