Friday, February 1, 2008

Why does it rain at lunchtime?

I MUST go to the bank. Why must it start raining 5 minutes before I was going to leave? ARG!

So, who watched LOST last night? Just as wild a ride as we expected. I HATE that we may only get 8 shows before another drought. WRITERS...get back to work!!! Please. Give them what they want. Netflix is going to be getting my business soon.

GREAT pictures on Nates site. Check it out. Read down a few post in case you are behind. Very "true" writing.

I have a super big announcement (no babies or divorce news) but may save it for the weekend.

Speaking of the weekend, Plans? I hope to get more V-day cards made. Going to try and work on my scraproom, getting ready for the Scrap-sale on the 16th. Want to try & rearrange alittle using my new CH Cubes. Still trying to decide about getting more to sell at the Scrap sale. I'll leave it to chance. If they still have some tomorrrow when I can go to the store, I'll buy some.

I know a few people are under the weather. Hope you all feel better soon.

Til later...................GO PATS!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kip said...

well I finally watched Lost and of course, more confused than ever.......