Tuesday, February 12, 2008

And now for something COMPLETELY different...

Apparently you are tired of hearing about my new business so I thought I'd steal a blog idea from my fabulous neice in Georgia. She sent this to me in an email and I thought it was cute.

I bring you,

The Banana Test


There is a very, very tall coconut tree and there are 4 animals. King Kong, an Ape, an Orangutan and a Monkey pass by. They decide to compete to see who is the fastest to get a banana off the tree.

Who do you guess will win?

Your answer will reflect your personality.

Think carefully . . . Try and answer within 30 seconds

Got your answer?

Now scroll down to see the analysis.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*


If your answer is:

Orangutan = you're dull & normal

Ape = you're a moron

Monkey = worse, you're an idiot

King Kong = you're hopelessly stupid.......


Why????? .......




A Coconut tree doesn't have bananas!

Obviously you're stressed and overworked.Take some time off and relax!

Ok, I'll ADMIT, she got me. I was dumb enough to think it couldn't be King Kong because he isn't real. LOL!!!!!

Sneaking in a little business..I'm going to my first meeting tonight for SL@H. Hoping to win some stuff but if you read my last post you'll know I've used up my luck for awhile.

How sad is it when your DH asks you what you'd like for Valentines Day and you can't think of anything? Guess that is what happens when he treats you like a Queen everyday and you always buy what you want, as you want it. I've even put myself on a "self imposed spending freeze" and he keeps asking WHY??

Looks like we are in for some rough weather tonight. Really glad I found SNOW grade windshield wipers at a yard sale Saturday. My old ones were the original wipers and the right side was hanging. These babies really grip the glass so should be wonderful for our Florida storms. I only paid $5 for the pair and the guy changed them out for me right there before I left his yard. YEAH!!

Anyone excited that NASCAR starts this week?? My DH is beside himself with glee!

WHO watched Prison Break last night? OMGoodness!!!!!!!!!!!!

Til later.....................

1 comment:

Unknown said...

O you know i'm excited about NASCAR to start!!! GO JIMMIE!!! he he