Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Lazy mans Post

Since it is Tuesday and I have no idea what to talk about that is fresh..I will do the TAG I got from KIP.

Where was I 10 years ago?
Going through a Divorce from my children's father. Finding out things he tried to keep hidden. Closing a business that I loved because I needed a job to support myself and my children.

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire?
Find a doctor that could cure my DH of his constant pain. Then travel. Set up trust funds for our children. Pay off my mothers house and buy her a condo near where I live. Give my neice in Georgia enough money to pay off her bills & not have to worry again. Buy my in-laws a house in Florida. INVEST so we'd never have to worry again. Pay off all our bills. Support several charities.

3 places I have lived:
Mass.
Florida
North Carolina


5 Jobs that I have had:
Fast Food worker/manager
Secretary/receptionist
Customer Service rep
Family/Child advocate
Business owner


5 Things people don't know about me:

I'm a pretty open book so I'm not sure what I can tell....
I terrified to fly but have flown across the Ocean & several other places
I've ridden a "Mechanical Bull" and not fell off
I was in Concert Chorus in High School
I used to run road races and won a trophy once for my age level
I'm still 17 , in my mind!

I'm not going to tag anyone but if you need a blog post, feel free to use this format.

Second week of AI eliminations start tonight.

Watched "Night at the Museum" last night. Pretty cute. Yep..still really behind in our movie watching. We should get the Coast Guard movie "The Guardian" today. Looking forward to that.

3 more days to order before I close out my http://www.southernlivingathome.com/hinton month.

BIG scrapbooking yard sale this weekend. Hope the weather holds out. Better get my act together and re-organize my left over stuff and find more stuff to add to the pile.

Til later..................

No comments: