Saturday, February 9, 2008

I'm exhausted

and I still have a full night of Bunco ahead. I got up this morning and went to a TON of yard sales. Seems like 1/2 the retirement communities had sales today. Found a few things but nothing as cool as last weeks globe. I got a couple wooden boxes(another favorite of DH), some things to help with next weeks scrapsales, stuff for my new business, a nice bed tray & some other stuff I can't remember right now. I took pictures and mailed some Valentines cards. Stopped by and dropped off a catalog for my hairdresser, came home and started pulling out the stuff for next weeks scrap yard sale so I can get it priced and packed. I ended up semi rearranging the garage to make a "work" table. It got more involved than I had planned so now I'm exhausted.

Hope you've had a chance to check out the Southern Living at home website. I clicked on the link from my previous announcement and it's working fine today. I'm not sure what my problem was yesterday but it's working fine now. I still hopping to get my personal site up by the end of the weekend. I'll be sure I post it here once it's set.

My sister said she tagged me but I don't have time to check right now. Maybe I'll get to it tomorrow. I need to get moving so I'm not late for the festivities tonight.

Til later.....................

No comments: