Monday, February 4, 2008

NO, I'm not depressed

that the PATRIOTS lost last night. I really would have liked to see them go all the way but little Eli got under my skin. When I saw him at the start of the game and he looked like a deer in the headlights my heart went out to him. Watching him stand up to the challenge got me starting to root for him. The look on his face at the end of the game when he was standing on the podium talking to his team mate...pure, innocent, little boy joy. It was so cute. How could you not be happy for him?

Got some stuff done this weekend so my list is down to about 1000+. I made 5+ Valentine cards & one Thank you. Got my Cropper Hopper cubes put into my craft/scrap/computer room and they look great. I took a picture but didn't get a chance to load it.

I got a fabulous Globe for my DH at a yard sale on Saturday. The owner said she thought it was over 50 years old. I contacted the company and they sent me an email giving instructions on how to date the globe according to changes in country names & giving what year each occured. I can't wait to get home and check it out. I tried to take a picture of it too but it kept getting blurred by the flash. ***EDITED**** we have determined that the globe dates to approximately 1946-47. SO COOL!

I still have a big announcement to share but will wait until tomorrow. Everyone has been really busy lately and I don't want anyone to miss it.

Off to check out the status of TRICIA & GWEN. BTW, if you missed watching the video of Nate holding the baby last week, you must grab a BUNCH of tissues and watch it. If you don't cry by the end...I'm sad for you.

Til later.....................

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Tyler was going to NY. He was happy this a.m.

Good find on the Globe. I still have my globe from when I was about 10 years old. The kids love to look at it.

Keep us hanging on these BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS...bring it on already lady!

JulesinParadise said...

Waiting for your announcement...tap tap tap (that is my foot! )lol

CFHusband said...

Thank you!