Sunday, June 17, 2007

Darn Batteries

How was your weekend? Mine went by much to fast but then don't they all? Saturday was Storage Move Out day. My buddies, Carol & Denise helped out along with their daughters and my DS. Another friend was going to help but her daughter woke up sick (Hope everyone is feeling better Miss D). We knocked out the move in 4 hours which included taking the truck back. The DH's truck can still fit in the garage as we squeezed everything into the space I set aside. Feels good to have that mess over with!

THANKS AGAIN to my best buddies...!!

Today was Father's Day. Yep, in case you forgot you have a little over an hour to make your call. My DH spoke to his dad first thing this morning and then both his sons called. My DD came over to pick up her brother and spent some time visiting with her step dad. She gave him a very sweet card. My DS wrote a nice note in his card and we gave DH some gifts that he seemed to like.

After the kids left it was time for DH to watch NASCAR and I came into my scrap room and did some more re-arranging. I spent all afternoon and now that it is done....my darn camera batteries are dead. DARN IT!! I really wanted to show you my awesome room and impress you with my organizational skills.

Guess you will have to wait for another day. In the mean time, check out my enabling post and go spend some money. Why should I be the only one?

Til later...............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh cheryl if you only knew about this weekend! kj throwing up all over me was definitly NOT what i wanted done to me on a saturday morning. she did it a few times and then it was "outta" her system. the rest of the weekend involved me trying to amuse my children out of the house because we had to get the million dollar duct work done. overall this weekend was NOT fun. hope you can forgive me for not being able to be there.

glad that things were taken care of and that you got your scraproom more organized. when you can post pics, would love to see!

HUGS!