Friday, December 15, 2006

You like me, you really like me!

Ok, most of you are probably to young to get that "Sally Fields" reference. If so...go take a nap you baby! LOL. Thanks for the comments on my new project. I'm going to try and figure out all the bells & whistles and make this a kick-butt site. I'm afraid this weekend may not be the best time to do that as I actually have stuff planned with that family I kinda mentioned yesterday...makes them sound mysterious doesn't it...anyway, we have plans on Saturday and Sunday so you may have to just wait a few days.
I think I added some web tools I got from "Bravenet" but I'm not sure they worked. I want to put one of those counters and ways to add my favorite blogs so you can all check them out & waste all your time too..but I'm not sure I did it right. Since I really should go to work I will have to add that to my "to do" list.
Sis, tell "C" I hope he is feeling better.
Bye for now.....hmmmm...maybe I should come up with a cool sign off phrase. Did Katie Couric ever figure out hers for the Evening news?? I'll work on that or you can give me suggestions. Remember this is a "Family Blog" so keep it clean.

No comments: