Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry CHRISTmas

The kids and my HSS are still sleeping. I snuck out of bed to put the turkey in the oven on the off chance it gets done before the kids have to leave for their dads. They didn't get here until 7:30 pm last night (3 hours late) so I plan to keep them here as long as possible.

They have always been, "You have to wake them up on Christmas morning" kids. I know....weird but true. Even when they were small. I never had to worry about them sneaking out & seeing anything before I was up & camera ready. They will sleep till noon if I let them.


I hope everyone has a wonderful day with family & friends. The way it looks, I may have 15 lbs of turkey left over so call me if you are close and hungry. I guess me & the HSS won't starve while the boy is out of town for the next week! God bless you all. Thanks to everyone that prayed for my DD to get back from AL. safely. Now I have to start "NOT worrying" about her and her brother and their trip to NC. Anyone that wants to "Worry" for me again.......well I can't stop you can I? thanks.

I'm sure I'll have pictures to post later of the fabulous Norman Rockwell Christmas we are about to have so--stay tuned..........................