Wednesday, December 20, 2006

What was I thinking?

Wally World..after work..6 days before Christmas....WHAT WAS I THINKING!!! Actually it wasn't to bad. I couldn't find anything for my Secret Santa person so I got her a tacky white pointsetta with BLUE Glitter on the flowers. That's what you get for not publishing a want list as instructed. I did come home and make her a pocket calendar that turned out kinda cute. She apparently collects Elephants...who knew Wallys World wouldn't have a blasted elephant anywhere in the store...so I found a piece of scrapbook paper I've had for at least 5-6 years that had a cute elephant on it. Cut it out and made the cover for the calendar. I'll take a picture and post it later today. Hope she likes it...at this point....I'm over the SS thing so................................better not say what I was thinking...Santa is still watching.
Have a great day and I'll be sure & let you know all about our exciting Christmas party/SS exchange.

No comments: