Monday, July 20, 2009

So much to tell you #1

I've been updating my facebook account so I'm going to assume that's why no one has missed me here.

My feelings, my story, sticking to it.

Rather than bore you all at once, I'm going to spread the love over a few posts.

The mystery shopping trip to the local restaurant was good. My DH really enjoyed the food. I submitted the information and faxed the receipt. They said I didn't answer all the questions but I don't believe it. I went back over the form several times before submitting it so I'm really confused as to what they think I missed. I got 9 out of 10 as my score. Guess I'm getting alittle anal in my old age. I want a 10! They sure better pay me my $25.

I had a job interview last week. Faced off in front of 5 people. YIKES!!! I decided to go for broke and tried to use humor. Some seemed to get it, some looked at me like I was crazy. The really ironic thing, one of the interviewers had worked with my DD's & DS's dad back in the day. What are the odds? I asked her not to hold it against me. LOL.

Left for Dallas Thursday morning......

Til later......

No comments: