Monday, July 13, 2009

Mystery Shopping & daily report

Shhhhhhhhhhhh. Getting ready to leave in a few minutes to enjoy a nice dinner at a local restaurant as a Secret Shopper. I've done this a couple of times and it is fun but stressful. You get reimbursed your meal costs but you have to fill out a detailed form and you can't take notes at the restaurant (at least not where anyone can see you). Hope I remember all the details. I'm taking my DH but he'll be no help. LOL. Not an insult, he'd agree.

Spent the better part of the day on line submitting resumes, updating my resume, updating my profile on a Network site (sorry if you got an email to join" me and were bothered by it. I tried to send it to my business contacts but a few may have leaked through), dealing with my Healthcare company, working the SLAH sale.....btw..if you haven't placed your order yet....WHY NOT????? Don't you like to save money?

Better run. Supposed to be at the site between 4-9. It's time!

Til later..................

No comments: