Monday, January 12, 2009

Kmart-double coupons**Updated

in some areas. I've even read of some places TRIPLING the value of coupons up to the face value of .75. NOT all stores are playing so call your store to verify before heading out. The "rules" appear to be as follow:

Kmart is doubling manufacturer coupons up to $2 this week! Limitations apply so be sure you understand them:
Amount of credit cannot exceed the price of the item
Limit 1 coupon for each item purchased
One 1 coupon doubled per item
Limit 4 of the same items purchased using double coupons
Excludes BOGO offers
Limit 25 coupons per customer per day
No internet printables accepted

I've seen this news on several of my fellow blogger sites. Buyer beware! I will add to be careful of using $$$/2 items The last time they doubled coupons I tried to use $1/2. The item was $1.29 each so they SHOULD have doubled the dollar and I would pay the difference of .29 on each. It didn't work. They actually only gave me credit for $1.00 then .29 so I ended up paying for the second item, per coupon.

What deals are you hoping to find?

Til later...........

I called my local store last night and they said that since they just had the $1 doubles last week, they are not participating until possibly February. Not sure how true that is since not everyone seems to know what is going on. I'll check again and see if a different person gives a different answer.

No comments: