Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Classic Live TV and other stuff

We had the retirement party for my co-worker yesterday and I finished the scrapbook about two hours before the event. It turned out nice..not as fancy as it could have been but they seemed pleased. She is a sweet lady and she really liked it so that's all that mattered.

Who saw AI last night? If you missed the LIVE train wreck of Paula Abdul...you missed an event!! Thank goodness for DVRs as we could replay it over and over to be sure we were hearing her right. The best part was when Ryan Seacrest turned and looked off stage like he was checking to see if he was the only one hearing what she was saying or should they go to commercial. EXCELLENT!!!

May starts tomorrow and that means the SY retreat is a couple weeks away. WAHOO. I may not accomplish anything but it promises to be a hoot. Not to mention our "traditional" trek to Ocala for Hobby Lobby & their great deals.

May also means a new month of Specials so check out my SLaH website.

Started taking my Water Pill and except for going to the bathroom alot more often, not sure it is working. I have been trying to keep my BP under control but got a couple pieces of news that threatened to send it over board. I won't discuss here as it will re-upset me. Nothing drastic. Work stuff....PHONE DUTY..and another bit of news that disturbed me. Looks like I will be having my MRI on Friday and my follow up next week. I'll keep you posted.

I'll leave you with this thought......

How to use 'Your IRS Rebate Check

As you may have heard, the Administration said each of us would get a rebate check to stimulate the economy. If we spend that money at Wal-Mart, all the money will go to China..If we spend it on gasoline, it will go to the Arabs; if we purchase a computer it will go to India; if we purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to Mexico, Honduras, and Guatemala; if we purchase a good car it will go to Japan; if we purchase useless crap it will go to Taiwan; and none of it will help the American economy.We need to keep that money here in AMERICA. The only way to keep that money here at home is to spend it at yard sales, since those are the only U. S. owned and operated businesses still in operation.

You could also buy some of my stuff....LOL

Til later.............

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

AI:Wow! Paula is on SOMETHING.

I loved your Stimulus Analyze. I had to copy it and show some friends. That was great.

I hope you're feeling well

Michele L from Tampa said...

did not see AI but heard all about it. she is something else!

I saw that about the check and totally agree - but then again I just got a laptop - well waiting for it and did not get my check yet.

try not to let things get to ya. harder said than done.