Monday, March 3, 2008

I can't wait to share this news!


As many of you know I am a consultant for Southern Living at Home. I was already excited about the Hostess and Customer specials for March. A few minutes ago I got word that Southern Living at Home is offering a $50 booking coupon to all of it's March Hostesses. That is in place of the $15 we usually offer. WOW!! Qualifying parties are only $125 or more. That means you could earn the $50 with even a book party or a small home party but I know you will want to sell $250 so you can get the fabulous Hostess gifts!

I will have more details later today but wanted to let everyone know as soon as I heard.

If you have any interest in booking a MARCH party, now is the time. Dates are filling up fast and once this news gets out.....watch out! Don't forget, this should be IN ADDITION to the Hostess dollars you will earn for your sales.

Check out my website for the March Specials and then email me to book your party!

www.southernlivingathome.com/hinton
Til later..............

No comments: