Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy B-lated Easter

I've been a very bad blogger and an even worse friend & daughter/sister/aunt. Time got away from me and I didn't get any Easter cards made except for the ones that got put in the families Easter Baskets. I got a really cute card from my sister yesterday....THANKS MICHELE!!!! DH is feeling better but I decided to have a low key day. We just had DD and her roomate over for lunch. We've been sitting on the porch watching the birds all afternoon.

Hope you all had a nice day. Back to work tomorrow. Boo! I really enjoyed the time off last week and am not looking forward to a full work week. At least we have a baby shower to look forward to and a friends Housewarming/Southern Living at Home party. Combine that with a community yard sale and it's another busy weekend. I really need a vacation.

Til later.............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, a busy weekend indeed! But I'm glad you've had some relaxation and could sit and enjoy the birds with your dd on the patio. Also, glad your dh is doing okay.
We had a nice Easter at my parents...but sure am exhausted. It's the kind of exhaustion that comes from eating too much for dinner! lol