Friday, August 31, 2007

Holiday weekend

Anyone have plans? I'm spending most of the weekend right here in my own home. I plan to craft my self crazy. I've been making Halloween cards and need to make a few more. The set from Papertreyink are so much fun! I also need to make a very special Thank You card so that is on my "to do list".

Not a lot to talk about but I wanted to drop by to say hello. Leave a comment and tell me what you have been doing. Seems like with school starting the bloggers are kind of quiet. Hopefully things will get back to normal soon. I love to hear from all my "webfriends" and see what they have been up to. I especially love seeing all the creativity that is so inspiring. If you need a creative shot in the arm, check out my list to the left. "Thinking Inking" alone will take you to a world of talent you can't believe.

Have a wonderful, safe Holiday and I'll see you soon.

Til later...............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cant say that we are doing much. tomorrow just probably the normal house things and maybe take the kiddos to Mosi. sunday hang with my mom as my hubby is helping a friend demo their home as one of the past storms hit them hard and they are redoing some. monday we are just doing a family bbq. nothing thrilling here. hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Not much happening here. The boys are at their dads till tomorrow. Then on Sunday a big BBQ here with the whole family. I'm just hoping the grill will start! It's been acting up lately...
Love the sites you included links for. I haven't forgotten that you're waiting for photos of my creations...I'll get to that today. Enjoy your long weekend!