Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Conspiracy

I was going to try and post some pictures last night and my DH had the computer pulled apart. Darn it! I made a really cute card to send to my niece..HI JENNA!!!! and I took pictures of some other cards I've made the last couple days and then found out the computer was out of commission. Sorry. I tried. Really I did. I'll see if it is back on tonight and try and post my fabulous creations.

Hope your Monday went well. We are getting back in the swing of things with DS being back home. Karate, earlier bed times, earlier wake ups....fighting for computer time...LOL.

Have a great Tuesday. BTW, have you discovered "DAMAGES" on Tuesday nights? Glenn Close in a TV show. Actually, very good...very bizarre but good. It's no Studio 60 but don't get me started again about that!!

3 more days until the Scrapyard Gals retreat!! Scrappin, no sleep, laughing our butts off and eating junk food for 3 days. WAHOOOOOO. I can't wait.

Til later.............

No comments: