Saturday, May 23, 2009

Mission Accomplished

Sort of.

I said I was going to sleep most of day 1 away. I did manage to sleep until 9am. (thanks to a nice glass of wine. Man, I'm a cheap drunk. One glass of $3 wine and I'm out like a light)

Watched several Oprahs and then decided to get my tail up and do some SLAH work.

I've spent the last 8 hours going through all my emails, adding names and addresses to my Newsletter site, cooking dinner, making tea, checking out some stuff on Face Book and You Tube-thanks to PW, and printing some stuff I need to deal with tomorrow.

I just ate the three bites of Breyers Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream we had left and now am going to get off the computer and either watch Nascar or give up and go to bed.

Pretty exciting stuff.

How about you?

Til later.....................

No comments: