Friday, May 8, 2009

Chiro Care

Anyone have experience with Chiropractic care? I've been in the past but it's been a VERY LONG time since my last appointment.

Last Friday, at the vendor event, I met a rep from a local Chiro office. He was offering Free evaluations including X-rays. Usually I decline such offers but this time I agreed to come in and let them take a look. Goodness knows, with all the aches and pains and stuff that other doctors can't figure out about me, I figured it was worth a look.

Fast forward to today and I am now the proud "owner of NINE months of Chiropractic care scheduled. If they didn't switch X-rays, the ones I saw today were all messed up. Most of my stuff was out of alignment. It even showed level 2 degeneration on one of my vertebrates in my neck.

I will be going three times a week for the next few months and then several times a week after that. Hey, if it helps even alittle, I'll be happy. If I can loose weight maybe I'll feel even better.

What do you think?

Til later....................

No comments: