Friday, May 15, 2009

All You coupon insert update

I was not aware that the home delivery issues did not include a coupon insert. To be honest, I haven't had a chance to even open my magazine I received this week. Thanks to a great group of gals that have WAY more time than I do, I read this today:

If you subscribe to All You and would like to get the insert of coupons that is included in the store version you now can!!

Email All You and have them sent to you!subsvcs@allyou. customersvc. com.

Please include in your e-mail:
1) Your account number, found on the mailing label just above your name and address. It is nine digits and is usually located between two asterisks, for example *123456789*
2) Your name and address as it appears on the mailing label
3) Your e-mail address
4) A specific mention that you are looking for the "Coupon book from the June issue of All You."

Go to All You's Blog for more details.

Not getting ALL YOU? What are you waiting for???? There are over $100 worth of coupons listed in the latest issue. Not sure if that included the "missing" coupon booklet or not. I'll have to check out my issue and find out. Click on my button on the right side for details how you can get a fabulous deal on this magazine and help a wonderful charity at the same time. ***You can also EXTEND your current subscription using this deal so.....what are you waiting for??

Til later....................

No comments: