Tuesday, December 16, 2008

So honored

I recently discovered a super blog filled with great money saving tips, coupon deals, rebates, prize drawings and SO MUCH MORE. The best part of the blog is the wonderful woman that writes the blog and finds all the great deals she shares. She is a mom, wife and a kindred spirit as I found out when I contacted her about a possible partnership for ALL YOU MAGAZINE.

As you know by now, I usually donate $2 for each subscription ordered to CUT IT OUT. I contacted Kim and asked if she would be interested in offering such a deal to her readers. She was very sweet and replied quickly. Little did I know that we were going to soon partner in a cause with the spirit of CUT IT OUT but on a even greater level.

Please go here and read about our ALL YOU DEAL but even more importantly, read this to learn about the very important cause we are supporting. If you know me at all, you have heard about my experience with Domestic Violence and more recently my experiences with children (and adults) that have a mental illness. It was an eye opening experience and one that changed my employment path forever. I am very honored to partner with Kim for her local chapter of a national need.

Please contact me if you would like to subscribe to ALL YOU to support Kim and her efforts to make a difference for the Mental Health America of Eastern Missouri. I encourage you to also contribute to your local chapter. I know they can always use the support.

Til later...........

No comments: