Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I need to go back to work

to get some rest! I've been running like a crazy woman since leaving work on Friday. I've shopped, think I'm finally done, I've wrapped (for 8 hours on Sunday), I've been to the dentist twice (have another appointment on New Years Eve), I've gotten my hair (and caterpillars) taken care of, I've grocery shopped and I'm exhausted.

I can't believe it is the 23rd. The boy is about to explode waiting for Christmas morning. Hope he won't be disappointed....LOL.

Hope everyone has a wonderful, safe and Merry Christmas. If you didn't get a card from me.....sorry. I mailed some out of state but the locals...didn't get out. Sorry. It don't mean I don't care...I just ran out of time and energy. Maybe I'll get the New Years cards out.

Don't count on it.

Til later..................

PS..Congrats to my sister for winning Employee of the Quarter. Think good thoughts that she wins the BIG one and gets the reward she deserves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Cheryl!