Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Networking

I had the pleasure to meet 18 amazing women last night through a new networking group that is being formed in my area. I learned about products I've never heard of before. I was even lucky enough to win two of the door prizes. SWEET!!! If you need anything let me know, I may be able to hook you up.

Speaking of hooking you up.......if you haven't ordered a subscription to ALL YOU magazine, October is the perfect time for a Win-Win opportunity. If you order $29.95 in Southern Living at Home products in October you can purchase a subscription to any magazine for $9.95. You could buy a gift for someone and get the subscription for yourself or vice versa. Contact me for more details.

I have another meeting tomorrow with a different networking group. We have a vendor event planned on October 12th where you can get a jump on your holiday shopping. There will be approximately 10+ vendors set up. If you are local, contact me directly for details and location.

Because of my meeting last night, I didn't see much tv. I did watch the Mentalist (good again) but missed FRINGE. Don't tell me, it's taped. I'm excited to see PRIVATE PRACTICE coming back on tonight. Going to interfere with several other shows but we'll juggle!

Waiting for news from Georgia. PRAYERS & good vibes requested. I'm going to go check the blog to see if she's posted.

Til later...........

No comments: