Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dollar for Change via ALL YOU Magazine


Many of my readers know that I am a consultant for Southern Living at Home. What you may not know is that one of the reasons I became a SLAH consultant is because of the Philanthropy they support: Cut it Out via Dollar for Change.

CUT IT OUT is a national program that seeks to mobilize salon professionals and others in the fight against domestic abuse. With 4 women losing their lives each day to domestic abuse, our fight against this epidemic could not be more important. The Dollar for Change program not only helps bring awareness to the issue, but it also helps us do more to support the work of agencies across the country.



Southern Living at Home asks our customers to donate a dollar, when they place an order, that is forwarded to "Dollar for Change". As a former victim of Domestic violence when I was a young adult, I feel very strongly about helping other women (and men) find the help they need to remove themselves from an abusive relationship. I am grateful for the opportunity to offer my customers a way to purchase beautiful products and help others at the same time.

With the holidays approaching I want to combine gift giving with the CUT it OUT efforts.

I will donate $2 to Dollar for Change for every subscription to ALL YOU magazine purchased through this site. ALL YOU magazine is a fabulous monthly publication that features recipes, home decorating ideas and other great articles in addition to approximately $30-$60 per month in manufacturer coupons.

Walmart sells the magazine for $2.24 per issue. Our subscription price is $19.95 for 24 issues or .83 an issue. That is a savings of $33.81!

To sweeten the deal even further, anyone placing an order with me from now until Thanksgiving will be placed in a drawing to have your subscription price REFUNDED. That's right...I will be giving away ONE FREE Subscription to some lucky reader.

Contact me for more details or to place your order. Consider giving a subscription as a gift. What better gift than one that keeps on giving all year long AND helps others in the process?

Til later..................

1 comment:

Lisa B. said...

I've tried to figure out how to subscribe to all you and I'm running out of time! Can you please email me at (us all lower case letters) LBMOORE66@HOTMAIL.COM
with instructions. Thank you