Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Thomas Kincade #3

Thought I'd favor you with another card made using a stamp purchased from Cornish Heritage Farms . This one is made by stamping the Thomas Kincade Stamp "The light of Peace". My mother loves Lighthouses and so do I.

(The beige shading on the right side of the picture is my light source reflecting off the background. Sorry for the distraction)


I stamped the image on a white piece of cardstock from PaperTrey Ink with Stazon Black then embossed. I left a little bit of white showing around the image to sort of "frame" it. I used my "Oval Tag" large punch (purchased from Joanns) -Inked the edge and used a rub-on for the "Peace on Earth". The bow is black grosgrain that is tied to the card using a technique I learned from SSC. The image was then adhered to the black cardstock. In the lower left corner I glued three small "rhinestones" that were purchased on clearance from Michaels. They are meant to be "heat set" to fabric but are perfect for a card using a little glue.

I hope you are enjoying these TK cards. I have another one set to show you along with some special items I've been making with these stamps.

CHF sells Gift Certificates so if you are stumped for a gift for your favorite stamper.........!!!!!

Til later..............

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow, you make such nice cards. I think I like this one the best so far!

Denise said...

Beautiful card again... You have such amazing talent. I bow to you...