Sunday, December 2, 2007

Thomas Kincade #2


Day #2 of my Thomas Kincade cards.


This is a stamp purchased through Cornish Heritage Farms.

This card was made for a friends Father. She had seen the card I featured on day#1 and wanted her's made just like it. I used the basic supplies but changed it up a-little.

I again used the TK stamp 'It Doesn't Get Much Better' . I used Stazon Brown ink, embossed the image, a scallop edge was cut using my Nestability Dies - Rectangle Scallop and then the image was mounted on a piece of handmade blue paper (Joann Fabrics) then onto brown cardstock. The edges of the designer paper(unknown) was inked with brown Stazon then glued to a piece of white cardstock from Papertreyink. I tied a silver ringed tag to a piece of white twill ribbon which I fringed alittle for effect. I hand wrote "Birthday Wishes". You can see the handmade matching envelope in the background that has a sentiment stamped onto the corner.
My friend said her dad liked the card very much.

Check out Cornish Heritage Farms to see more TK stamps and check back here for my other cards.

BTW, If you haven't checked out CHF yet, they have their new Stamp of the Month and MANY new background stamps. Their customer service & products are first rate!

Til later....................

No comments: